Thursday, June 28, 2007

Colorado Bloggers


Right now I am averaging about one post per month. I thought I would mix it up and post twice this month. I don't think I have many readers yet, but I just wanted to share that my best friend/old roommate/kindred spirit Hillary and her hubby Tim have started a blog. They just got married and moved to Colorado. Well, Tim already lived there, but now Hillary does, too. If you would like to share in their stories from out west, then check out their blog.

We miss them very much and can't wait for them to return to the south!!!

2 comments:

Hillary Brock said...

Awww...Carl, you're awesome! I miss everyone back home and really look forward to you coming to visit! This blogging thing is becoming fun!

Elizabeth said...

Carly!! I am so glad to see you have a blog. I am like you, mine gets updated about once a month! Let's get together soon!! :)