Unknown to Craig and myself, at our wedding reception some of our relatives got together and guessed when we would make a certain announcement. Here are their guesses on the back of the wedding program:


Well, my sister-in-law Kelli hit the nail on the head! One year to the day after our marriage this happened:
And we couldn't contain our happiness so we called all our family and made our special announcement!
Amazingly enough, Kelli got it right, but my cousin Annalee was close in another way. She guessed June 7 (2007) was when we would announce it, but the weird thing is that my due date is actually June 7 (2008). Kind of eerie, right? :)

14 comments:
Yippee....again!!!!!!!!
Yay Carly!!! Congratulations on your one year anniversary and your new baby on the way!! I love that you have a blog and I can keep up with how you are doing! Congrats again!
Congratulations, Carly!!! :-)
Congratulations, Carly!! Thats such great news!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You will be a great mom!
WooHoo!! I love how you posted your exciting news! Can't wait to see you this weekend and give you a big fat hug!!
Love ya!
I am so happy for yours & Craig's news & also happy for the grandparents !! What a wonderful time you have in store for you . Keep us updated or you just might be getting a phone call with 20 questions from me to hear how all is doing .
love ya
That is so great!! I'm so happy for yall! :-)
Yay!!! Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
You could change your blog name to You and Me and Baby Makes Three"!
I must say, I originally guessed 13 months, but Victoria had already beat me to that prediction. :)
:) and :P
yay.
im so excited.
You're so much better at this blogging thing than me! I'm getting back on the wagon this weekend! Congratulations again!! Love ya!
Post a Comment