We are almost finished with the nursery. The only things we have left to do are hang pictures, put the doors back on, and fill it with baby stuff.
This picture shows the many paint layers we discovered when sanding down a large crack in the wall. I counted 18 layers, but you can really only see about 13 layers in the picture.


6 comments:
Yipee!!!!Yall have worked so hard...and it looks so good. With all the other accesories and baby "stuff" it will be picture perfect!!! You have great taste!!!
Love you, Mom
Oh Carly, it looks so good!! I love the green! Congratulations on finishing it up!
It's looking good!
Looks fabulous, Carly!
They only way it can get any cuter is with a baby in the crib!! And I love the black & white pics!!
the room is looking good! decided on names yet?
Post a Comment