My mom created this slide show
and I thought it was so sweet
I had to post it.
I'm not sure why it is wider than the other posts...
Click on the sound button to turn the sound on.
and I thought it was so sweet
I had to post it.
I'm not sure why it is wider than the other posts...
Click on the sound button to turn the sound on.

4 comments:
This is precious! You have such a beautiful family!
Carly,
Love the slideshow! He's precious and growing so much!
Thank you for your sweet comments on our blog. We are enjoying being parents so much!
Keep those pictures coming:)
Love,
Devin
He's such a doll! Your mom is a very proud grandma too! I made my profile private I'll have to get your email address if you'd like to take a peak every now and then! Hope you are doing well.
So sweet! Davis has grown so much and is such a cutie! Hope you see you soon. :-)
Post a Comment