Davis has been talking up a storm lately. Saying new things each day. I thought I would chronicle them here so I won't forget.
These are his newest words/phrases:
"neeno" - neato
"heby" - heavy
"I'm hummy" - I'm hungry
"See ya"
And just now he pointed to the sky and said "Look Mama. Issa moon." - Look Mama. Its the moon.
He practically says a new word everyday. In addition to words he's been saying for a while. Some of his favorite words and phrases include:
House
Big truck
Dump truck
Bye truck
Hello
Hi
Choo choo
Tractor
Mommy
Daddy
Meow
Dog
Woof Woof
Moo
Duck
Quack quack
(And other animal sounds)
Car
Out
Open
Close
Door
Pizza
Draw
Mote (remote)
Hammer
screw driver (which sounds hilarious when he says it!)
More
Eat
Oh, Toodles
Mouse
etc.
And he also says a lot of other mumbo jumbo that I cannot translate.
And just so you know, this is what he was doing while I wrote this post. And I let him. And I know it is not a good idea to let your child play with trash bags...


1 comments:
great idea to keep up with his vocab... :O)
I still love his intonation on 'oh, noooo'
Post a Comment