I love it! Better luck next time. You know, my mom always popped our own popcorn at home and then we opened it up once we got to the theater. That's Jackie for ya! I used to make fun until I had to pay for it myself and now we take our own snacks, too!
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
1 comments:
I love it! Better luck next time. You know, my mom always popped our own popcorn at home and then we opened it up once we got to the theater. That's Jackie for ya! I used to make fun until I had to pay for it myself and now we take our own snacks, too!
Post a Comment