That song has a whole new meaning for us...a literal meaning. Gavin started jumping on his bed the other week after I tucked him in for his nap. I wasn't out of his room for a full minute when I heard him screaming. He had the biggest bluest knot on his head where he fell on the corner of the headboard of his toddler bed. No more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
1 comments:
That song has a whole new meaning for us...a literal meaning. Gavin started jumping on his bed the other week after I tucked him in for his nap. I wasn't out of his room for a full minute when I heard him screaming. He had the biggest bluest knot on his head where he fell on the corner of the headboard of his toddler bed. No more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Post a Comment