Friday, May 6, 2011

Storyteller

Davis telling me a story. 

Davis may be shy at first, but if you are around him long enough he will talk your ear off! I love to just listen to him talk and some of his mispronounced words are too funny.  I'll share a few of his funnies.

propeller - compeller ("Mommy, that plane has three compellers.")
trolley - charlie
dining room - diamond room
to hit a ball with a bat he says he's going to 'base it.'
cement mixer - mix mixer
fire hydrant - firedrant hydrant
sugar - shurger (see previous post)

There are many more, but these are all I can think of right now.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Love all the new posts... of course Davis's stories are so wonderful to hear...I am so blessed to have Grandchildren who are super intelligent and have the most wonderful vocabularies... so funny too

Varner Party of 3 said...

I like your new blog colors! And the new pictures.

When we practice coins with Gavin, he calls a dime "diamond".

Hillary Brock said...

I heart this! And your newest pic in your header! Did you take the pic or did Kim? Either way, how much do/does you/Kim charge?