Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally Furniture

I have finally ordered the furniture for the nursery!!

This has been quite a task. I thought the hard part would be picking the furniture we liked. That was actually easy.

When we picked what we liked, I would "sit on it" for a few days and then when I went back to place the order one or more pieces would be out of stock. This happened at least 3-4 times!!!

We had to change our minds several times but I finally ended up getting what I originally wanted. Thank goodness! Once I found the great deals on Walmart.com I just couldn't make myself spend MORE for similar pieces. I think this was a lesson in patience.

Here is our future nursery furniture, along with the bedding (that we already have thankfully):




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it...cannot wait to see it when it arrives:O) Love, NON

Kelly said...

I love the furniture and the bedding is beautiful!!

Haley said...

I love the bedding, green is my favorite color!!

Hillary Brock said...

Love this too! Tell me I can wait to register for baby stuff! You make it look so fun!!! :) You really shouldn't register until you're pregnant...right? Ok, the urge has subsided...but when I do...don't be surprised if I don't steal all of your great ideas!

Carly said...

Hillary, so glad you like what we are going to do to your old bedroom!! :)