While I'm home on the couch (surrounded by tissues) and talking about the nursery. I was thinking of blowing up some "family pictures" in black and white for the nursery artwork. What do you think of these family photos? 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
While I'm Here...
Posted by Carly at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love this idea...I think it will be great!!! Mom*again
So many things to say . . . first of all I'm so sorry to hear that you're under the weather. At least you don't have to get up and GO to work (even though it seems to be coming to you)! Also, LOVE the furniture and I'm so glad it worked out for you to get exactly what you want. As for the black & white pictures, that's so YOU! Can't wait to see it all put together! Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.
Love ya!
I love the idea of putting up b&w picutres of the cats and dogs! How neat and your pictures are so cute!
I love the idea of all the animal shots. And the black and white is gorgeous!!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment