Carly, Those pictures make me want to cry...call it pregnancy hormones or whatever, but he is precious and so handsome and little:) I prayed a little prayer for you guys when I heard that he was so early! I know you are so happy to have him here! I can't wait for Claire to make her debut! Take care!
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
3 comments:
Carly,
Those pictures make me want to cry...call it pregnancy hormones or whatever, but he is precious and so handsome and little:) I prayed a little prayer for you guys when I heard that he was so early! I know you are so happy to have him here! I can't wait for Claire to make her debut!
Take care!
Love,
Devin
He is soooo sweet! I am so glad that all is going well for little Davis! I will have to come and visit with him soon!
Happy happy (late) Mother's Day!!! Welcome to the Mommy Club!
Post a Comment