Carly, The pictures are beautiful. Thankful to Kim for allowing you and Craig to attend the funeral. Cannot wait to see all of the pictures...love you all, Gran
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh! Quit! You're going to make me want another one!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL! How in the world did she catch that blissful smile like that?!?
He makes all kinds of faces while he sleeps, including smiling. :)
I love the one where he's smiling . . . and the one with his eyes wide open . . . and all the others! They are just so good!
I am a lurker on your blog from Kelly's - these picture of Davis are wonderful. He is beautiful!
Carly,
The pictures are beautiful. Thankful to Kim for allowing you and Craig to attend the funeral. Cannot wait to see all of the pictures...love you all, Gran
Carly,
He is beautiful and perfect and precious! Doesn't it just melt your heart when he smiles!
Love,
Devin
I love the new pics kim took of Davis! He is so sweet and she captured him perfectly! I want one of the ones where he is smiling!
He is absolutely adorable. I loved all of the pictures. I can't wait to see you both.
These are the sweetest pictures ever! He is sooo precious!
awesome pictures! he is so sweet!
Those pictures are perfect! I love all of them. Kim did a great job. He is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment