Davis saw
Violet's tummy time mat and just had to have one of his own. This is him trying it out for the first time yesterday.

Cousin Victoria, Cousin Annalee and Aunt Laurie came to visit. They brought us dinner and it was delicious!



Davis just chillin.

In Aunt Kelli's arms again.

With Uncle Chris


Beckham's doing just fine outside - he hasn't been in since Davis got home.

Aunt Sandra and Aunt KK.

Some beautiful flowers from Aunt Sandra's garden.
Aunt Charlotte

Uncle Evan

With Mommy

With Daddy
6 comments:
Oh my gosh - that photo of Davis on his belly is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! LOVE the pose!
I have enjoyed seeing the photos of your new bundle! I'm sure you are enjoying all that life entails with a baby in the house. Congrats again!
Carly,
Everytime I look at your blog I just cry. I love the precious pictures of Davis! I can't WAIT!!
Love ya!
Devin
This little guy is popular!!! So many visitors....shhh...don't tell anyone I visit almost every day:O)
He's just beautiful!
(And so are those flowers... wish my garden produced such lovelies.)
Gosh, he's just precious! I think he looks like you right now!
Post a Comment